The clothing industry is one of the most flourishing businesses in India. The development of one of the best clothing franchises is based on several factors: staff, locality, initial investment cost, keeping up with the trends, and marketing tactics. The requirements for every brand are different based on the types of clothing they provide. The area required for a clothing franchise store may also depend on how luxurious and famous the brand is. India is exceptionally renowned for its textile industry and is home to a vast consumer market. Before investing in a clothing business, it is vital to know about the franchise. Check out this article to learn more about the best clothing franchises in India!
- Biba is considered one of the country's most famous traditional clothing brands.
- Biba provides access to its colorful and comfortable clothes that attract all age groups. Biba keeps in mind the international market also. It has resulted in it becoming the best clothing franchise for ethnic garments in India.
- One of India's best clothing franchises and deals in unstitched clothing material for both kids and adults.
- Biba ensures training and marketing support to the franchise.
- Aurelia is a women's ethnic clothing brand with Disha Patani as the brand ambassador.
- Aurelia is famous among teenage girls who are looking for fancy and vibrant clothes.
- Aurelia assures training and marketing support to the clothing franchise with a 9-year agreement.
- The Franchise owner possesses good business insight and aims to make Aurelia the best clothing franchise in India.
- Jockey is a famous inner-wear brand in India for both men and women.
- Jockey has a vast market due to its popularity for comfortable inner-wear.
- The brand ensures the provision of support for training and store design and promises a high-profit margin. This makes it one of the best clothing franchises in India.
- Raymond is a renowned men's clothing brand in the country and one of the best clothing franchises in India.
- Raymond provides full support to its franchise in terms of in-shop design, construction, and business development. It also offers expert guidance from the head office along with the installation of current IT systems.
- Raymond is popular as the best clothing franchise in India because of its ninety years of experience.
- Zara is a famous luxury clothing brand that originated in Spain.
- Zara ensures the design, development, quality control, and logistics support to establish the best clothing franchise in India.
- Zara stores cater to the luxurious strata of the society and hence are situated in popular places.
- The franchise requires having around 9 to 10 people with good communication skills.
- Siyaram is another famous fashion brand in India and is considered one of the best clothing franchises in India.
- The franchise owner must have thorough information on clothing trends and a zeal for perfection.
- Siyaram ensures a 30% return on investment in three to four years, making it the best clothing franchise in India.
- Siyaram Silk Mills was founded in 1978 and is one of India's top manufacturers of hybrid clothing. Being a renowned brand, the Indian population considers it the best clothing franchise in India for hybrid clothing.
- Siyaram is also considered to be one of the most famous vertically unified clothing businesses.
- The company ensures full cooperation in the setting up of the clothing franchise.
- Siyaram franchise owners are required to appoint three to six staff members for a full-time job.
- The other requirements for the franchise are Air Conditioners, Television, computers, and internet connectivity.
7. Canary London
- Canary London is known for bringing subtle fashion to consumers. It is one of the quickest-flourishing clothing networks as well as the best clothing franchises in India.
- The company assists the owners in marketing and designing and will be assisted with training.
- Canary London comprises the most delicate fabric, keeping abreast with the latest global fashion and trends to give the collection a sharp, sophisticated look.
8. Numero Uno
- Numero Uno is a famous brand that is known for its trendy denim items.
- Numero Uno is primarily famous among the younger generation who prefer cool t-shirts and denim stuff.
- Numero Uno is considered a youthful, trendy, and fashionable denim/casual wear brand for men and women. It is one of the most popular and best clothing franchises in India.
- Duke Fashions Limited is listed as the best clothing franchise in the country, assisting with various clothing for all age groups and genders.
- Duke has an unmatchable marketing web encircling more than four thousand multi-brand outlets.
- Duke aims at providing high-quality clothing with the latest trends at a reasonable price.
10. BEING HUMAN
- Being Human clothing line belongs to Mandhana Industries.
- Hindi film actor Salman Khan established the Being Human Foundation. This foundation receives its principal funding from the sales of Being Human-branded merchandise.
- Being Human has attracted a vast local and international audience throughout many countries in Europe and UAE, making it one of the best clothing franchises in India and abroad.
11. Vero Moda
- Vero Moda is a famous European clothing brand that has achieved 10th position among the Best Clothing Franchises in India.
- This brand's stores' primary requirements are AC, CCTV, internet connectivity, a trial room, a billing counter, and a product display section.
- H&M is a Sweden-based clothing brand with more than 63 outlets in India.
- For current investors, it is beneficial to invest in a Vero Moda franchise as it is pretty famous among the masses. Moreover, its popularity has made it one of the best clothing franchises in India.
- The franchisor takes only 4% of the revenue earned by the franchisees.
- An H&M store requires having trial rooms, billing counters, and product display sections.
- H&M franchises ideally need to appoint 6 to 15 staff members and install ACs, CCTV, and computers connected to the internet.
The choice of a clothing franchise is mainly based on the basic understanding of current fashion and trends. The present fashion trends and knowledge of the clothing market are enough to generate a substantial income. As mentioned in the article above, location and staff also play an essential role in building the best clothing franchises in India. With proper exposure, you can become a part of the best clothing franchises in India and bag enormous profits!
|We hope our article answered all your questions. To get details about other franchise businesses in India, you can visit these linked articles:|
|DTDC Franchise Cost||McDonald's Franchise Cost||Asian Paints Dealership Cost|
|Subway Franchise Cost||Starbucks Franchise Cost||Naturals Franchise Cost|
Stay updated with new business ideas & business tips with OkCredit blogs in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi & more!
Download OkCredit now & get rid of your bookkeeping hassles.
OkCredit is 100% Made in India.
Q. Which franchises are the most profitable in India?
Ans. Subway, Lenskart, Vero Moda, and FabIndia are some of the most profitable franchises in India.
Q. Is the clothing franchise profitable in India?
Ans. A clothing franchise business is a lucrative business if appropriately established.
Q. How much does the H&M franchise cost in India?
Ans. The cost of the H&M franchise in India is approximately 50 Lakhs - 1 Crore.
Q. Do the franchises provide support in setting up of franchise?
Ans. Yes, most clothing franchises offer flexible training and support in setting up the best clothing franchises in India.
Q. What are the primary staff requirements of the best clothing franchises in India?
Ans. The owner and the staff must have good business insight and understanding of the business and good communication skills.