Why are the top solar panel manufacturers in India a group of particular significance? Well, the answer to this is plain and simple, India is among the global leaders in a drive to utilise solar energy. A necessary corollary is the booming solar industry and the need of manufacturing solar panels to harness green energy. How far does solar energy tilt the energy scale in the direction of sustainability is a separate discussion? Incentives in the form of announcements by the Chandigarh Administration of a 30% subsidy on rooftop solar projects to encourage solar adoption are now not a rarity. OkCredit has prepared a brief on what the best businesses in the year 2021-22 have manufactured in different types of solar panels. To name a few-
➤ Tata Solar
➤ Loom Solar
➤ Vikram Solar
➤ Adani Solar
1. Tata Solar
- Tata Power is the country's largest integrated power utility.
- The model is centred around sustainable development and attaining market leadership.
- Tata Power Solar can manufacture cells and modules of a capacity of up to 1,100 MW.
- It was recognised by the National Safety Council, Karnataka, for safety in its operations and was presented with the Unnatha Suraksha Puraskara.
- To ensure transparency and accountability in its monetary aspect, Tata power on its website has uploaded its financial results for the quarter ended on June 2021 and for the quarter and a half ended on September 2021.
- Operates in a robust policy framework, entailing CSR, whistle-blower, and healthy workspace, to name a few.
Tata Solar largely attracts big investors and MNC’s for their Solar business expansion and has thus embarked on big projects. Key solar panels planted in different sectors-
- An eye-catching new product is the ‘Tata Power Solar Water Pump’, which converts solar energy into electricity to run the pump. This product is available in both AC & DC range and both Surface & Submersible types. To place an order, the company has to be contacted at the number 1800 419 8777. The customers have to specify basics such as name, address, and contact number along with pump type, water requirement, and pipeline length.
2. Loom Solar
- Loom Solar is a start-up, a manufacturer of solar panels and Lithium batteries based out of Faridabad, Haryana.
- Though being a start-up, it is present in 500 cities across the country and has 3500 resellers.
- Loom Solar photovoltaic solar panels come with 25 years on-site manufacturer warranty.
- Starting in 2018, it won the prestigious ‘Energy Business of the Year’ award in 2021.
- Has a wide range of products for basic utility as well as residential power generation.
3. Vikram Solar
- Established in 2006 by Vikram Group.
- Come 2021, Vikram Solar’s annual cumulative manufacturing capacity is a massive 2.5 GW.
- The organisation plans to enhance its output capacity to 3 GW in the coming years.
- Vikram Solar has its presence on 6 continents.
- Have incorporated a digital production display board, Internet of Things (IoT), and AI-based monitoring to ensure zero defects.
4. Adani Solar
- Adani Solar is India’s first and largest vertically integrated solar company.
- The company is undergoing expansion and aims to expand to 3.5 GW of annual production capacity.
- In the year 2020, won both the Golden Peacock HR Excellence Award and the Golden Peacock National Quality Award.
- The company’s vision is to provide sustainable infrastructure and enrich lives, as well as meet climate goals.
- Sees and promotes solar investment as a one-time investment whose benefit can be reaped over several years.
1) Paper Manufacturers In India
2) Valves Manufacturers In India
3) Battery Manufacturers In India
4) Toy Manufacturers In India
5) Clothing Manufacturers In India
6) Plywood Manufacturers In India
Stay updated with new business ideas & business tips with OkCredit blogs in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi & more!
Download OkCredit now & get rid of your bookkeeping hassles.
OkCredit is 100% Made in India.
FAQs on Solar Panel Manufacturers
Q. How does a solar panel work?
Ans. Solar cells generate a direct current that runs from the solar cells through inverters to run electrical appliances. This reduces reliance on direct energy sources.
Q. What are the different types of solar panels?
Ans. There are three different types of solar panels.
- Monocrystalline solar panels
- Polycrystalline solar panels
- Thin-film solar panels
The distinction is based on different natural elements used for production and the entire procedure and their utility.
Q. Why should one be it an individual or entity should invest in solar energy?
Ans. Installation of solar panels is a one-time investment that provides benefits over the course of many years. This will significantly reduce monthly electricity bills and is a cost-effective solution.
Q. What is the lifespan of solar panels?
Ans. Generally speaking, solar panels last for about 25-30 years. However, this does not mean that solar panels stop producing electricity and save you some electricity bills. All this time span indicates is that the production of solar panels is seriously hit post this period. The solar panels would still produce carbon-free energy.
Q. How do we maintain our solar panels?
Ans. Simple and necessary work is the cleaning of the solar cells and PV panels. Users should get annual servicing of the high tension side equipment. For those keen to ensure optimal efficiency, measuring earth valve and system checks with respect to data acquisition is an additional procedure for maintenance.
Q. Does Solar energy really help prevent environmental deterioration?
Ans. Solar energy is not just a sustainable form of energy but also is a carbon-free energy source. Energy production is through photovoltaic processes, and little to nothing emissions are released into the atmosphere.
Q. Why should we use solar energy?
Ans. Unlike traditional and non-renewable energy sources, the sun produces enough energy each second to sustain our power needs for a gigantic period of 500,000 years. More importantly, this usage makes more economic sense as there are zero recurring costs on solar energy supply.
Q. Are there any government initiatives to incentivise and promote the use and installation of solar panels?
Ans. The Union Budget 2021 has announced 3.5 lakh crore of new investment to the power sector, out of which specifically INR 1000 crore investment is to be made in Solar Energy Corporation, and INR 1,500 crores to Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (solar energy being a renewable energy source).
Q. What are the savings when 1kW of energy is generated as solar energy?
Ans. 1. 77 kilograms of coal is not being burned.
2. 397 litres of water is saved from consumption.
3. 136 kilograms of Carbon dioxide is prevented from being released into the atmosphere, which would have further harmed the environment and enhanced global warming.
We know that the Indian Solar Panel manufacturers are not novices and have made significant strides in the green energy sector through this concise overview. This is also evidenced through the wide and diverse range of products and facilities being made available. The needs of the individuals, small businesses, residential complexes are all being catered to. Solar energy is, without an iota of doubt, the way ahead. How that road can be made hurdle-free is a question posed to the government. The novel ideas that start-ups can bring forth and massive investments that big conglomerates can make definitely help. However, the advances made by the names on this list are an example of the efforts made and products designed in furtherance of a green and sustainable future.
|We hope our article helped you with your research, you can also visit these similar articles as well:|
|Medical Equipments Manufacturers In India||Electric Vehicle Manufacturers In India||Lithium Battery Manufacturers In India||Cosmetic Manufacturers In India|
|Manufacturing Companies In India||E Scooter Manufacturers In India||LED Light Manufacturers In India||Carpet Manufacturers In India|